www.ears-forum.com
ECS Dr. Merck, Ear Correction System, Constance, Germany
This forum aims at comparing Dr. Merck's stitch method with traditional methods as well as documenting experiences with both kinds of operations.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hardly any cartilage in the ear

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ears-forum.com Forum Index -> General topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moelle

PostPosted: 08.02.2006 12:24    Post subject: Hardly any cartilage in the ear Reply with quote

Hello Dr. Merck

I am 25 years old and I've been suffering from my ears for years. Actually only from one ear. It is flabby. The ears are protruding differently from the head. My right ear has hardly got any cartilage and therefore it is so soft that it protrudes very much at the top. Is the stitch method possible for such an ear and are there any doctors that operate using this method anywhere in Northrhein-Westfalia?
Dr. Merck

PostPosted: 09.02.2006 10:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Mr. Moelle,

So far I have been able to operate on any ear, no matter how it is formed, whether it had lots or little cartilage, whether it was protruding a lot or just a bit. I've operated on over 5,000 ears. It does not matter whether the ears protrude differently. You can control the result in a hand-held mirror during the operation and determine the position of the ears. Please send me photos of your ears from the front, the sides and from behind so that I can judge the situation better.
Unfortunately I do not know anyone near you who operates with my method.

Best regards,
Priv.Doz.Dr.med.W.Merck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ears-forum.com Forum Index -> General topics All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: