www.ears-forum.com
ECS Dr. Merck, Ear Correction System, Constance, Germany
This forum aims at comparing Dr. Merck's stitch method with traditional methods as well as documenting experiences with both kinds of operations.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

For everything to Konstanz?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ears-forum.com Forum Index -> General topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bastian

PostPosted: 19.04.2006 19:32    Post subject: For everything to Konstanz? Reply with quote

Hello Dr. Merck,

I'm 17 years old and I would like to have my ears operated on, but I have one question. I'm from Kiel; what happens if in some month or in some years I have problems with my ears, will I have to travel to Konstanz every time??????? And what do I do if something happens acutely?

Thank you
Basti
Dr. Merck

PostPosted: 19.04.2006 19:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Bastian,

To begin with, I can allay your fears somewhat, because the probability you would need to travel to Konstanz again is very low.
The percentage rate for 5000 operated ears is between 2 and 3 percent.
Your GP may be able to help you as well, but in this case he should call and consult me beforehand.
I would prefer that you return to Konstanz in the case of problems occurring, as I would like to have an overview of the problems associated with my method.
Up to now, we have not ever had any acute complications.

Kind regards,
Priv.Doz.Dr.med.W.Merck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ears-forum.com Forum Index -> General topics All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: