www.ears-forum.com
ECS Dr. Merck, Ear Correction System, Constance, Germany
This forum aims at comparing Dr. Merck's stitch method with traditional methods as well as documenting experiences with both kinds of operations.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

number of necessary "post-operative corrections"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ears-forum.com Forum Index -> General topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
basti

PostPosted: 11.05.2006 18:54    Post subject: number of necessary "post-operative corrections" Reply with quote

Hello Mr. Doctor Merck,´

could you give us an approximate number of the necessary "post-operative corrections" ? I can't imagine anything under " a small number" or "only a few"....those expressions can be interpreted very broadly.

AND, you always say, that you have operated on more than 5000 ears. That´s understated, isn't it? You must have operated on over 10000 ears, because you are completly booked out..... Rolling Eyes

With kind regards
Bastian
Dr. Merck

PostPosted: 11.05.2006 19:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Bastian,

On the main site, under "description of the stitch method", you will find a blue comparison table. If you click there, you'll find the exact percentage of "post-operative corrections" with reference to over 5000 ears.

You are right. In the meantime, I have operated on a lot more ears than 5000, as I continued with the operations after the first data evaluation (we did the data analysis last summer). I do not know exactly how many ears I have operated on now, but we have it all in our electronic files, should there be any doubts.

Kind regards,
Priv.Doz.Dr.med.W.Merck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ears-forum.com Forum Index -> General topics All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: