www.ears-forum.com
ECS Dr. Merck, Ear Correction System, Constance, Germany
This forum aims at comparing Dr. Merck's stitch method with traditional methods as well as documenting experiences with both kinds of operations.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

informational discussion at 11 or 12 o´clock?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ears-forum.com Forum Index -> General topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 18.05.2006 21:16    Post subject: informational discussion at 11 or 12 o´clock? Reply with quote

Dear Dr. Merck,

I´ve a journey of 4 hours to Konstanz. That´s why I would like to ask, if you could do an second informational discussion at 11 or 12 o´clock? The best would be, if you could do it on Saturdays. Than I do not have to take a holiday.

Thanks
Dr. Merck

PostPosted: 18.05.2006 21:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Guest,

Please understand that it is impossible for me to carry out a second informational discussion during the day. One consultation takes between one and one and a half hours. Doing this twice a day would be too big a burden for me. This applies to the question concerning Saturdays as well.

Kind regards,
Priv.Doz.Dr.med.W.Merck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ears-forum.com Forum Index -> General topics All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: