www.ears-forum.com
ECS Dr. Merck, Ear Correction System, Constance, Germany
This forum aims at comparing Dr. Merck's stitch method with traditional methods as well as documenting experiences with both kinds of operations.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

informational consultation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ears-forum.com Forum Index -> General topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maike

PostPosted: 01.07.2006 19:38    Post subject: informational consultation Reply with quote

hello!
I would like to know how the informational consultation will be held! Who takes part in it? What do I have to tell about myself......
I'm asking, because I'm very afraid that I would be obliged to tell my "history" in front of other people!
Kind regards

maike
Dr. Merck

PostPosted: 01.07.2006 19:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Maike,

Only those who also have problems with protruding ears may take part in the information consultation.
There's no problem if someone does not want to show his or her ears or speak about personal problems. This can be discussed with me in confidence before or after the informational consultation.
The advantage of an informational consultation with more people is that everybody can hear different questions and answers. This way everyone gets more information and it often solves questions anyone might still have.
You will never see the other people again, because they come from all over the world.

Kind regards,
Priv.Doz.Dr.med.W.Merck
topparolo

PostPosted: 03.07.2006 19:06    Post subject: languages ? Reply with quote

Dr. Merck wrote:

You never will see the other people again, because they come from all over the world.

Priv.Doz.Dr.med.W.Merck

I'm Italian, I speak only Italian and a little bit of English, can I have the informational consultation as well ?
Are these discussions done in different languages or only in English or German and Spanish ?
Thank you very much
Dr. Merck

PostPosted: 05.07.2006 19:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear guest,

The informational consultations are normally held in German, English or Spanish. If you don't feel confident about your English knowledge, please inform us and we"ll hire a translator for the informational consultaion for you. But you would need to be sure about coming; otherwise we would be hiring someone for nothing.

Kind regards,
Priv. Doz. Dr. med. W. Merck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ears-forum.com Forum Index -> General topics All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: