www.ears-forum.com
ECS Dr. Merck, Ear Correction System, Constance, Germany
This forum aims at comparing Dr. Merck's stitch method with traditional methods as well as documenting experiences with both kinds of operations.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Earlobe Only?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ears-forum.com Forum Index -> General topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tim

PostPosted: 17.04.2006 23:02    Post subject: Earlobe Only? Reply with quote

Hello,

I am interested in having surgery to correct my earlobes only. They are fairly large and protrusive and make my ear look much bigger than it actually is. When I say large I mean 1.5cm ish which is ridiculous, although I have been told a sign of good luck! Anyway, is this an operation that can be done by you - if so will i still require to pay the full 2920euros?
Although the top of my ears are minutely protrusive, I am fine with this, it is just that the general appearance with the earlobe produces a fairly huge ear. I mean taking 1cm off i have demonstrated to myself makes a surprisingly dramatic change to the ear's general appearance to the point as to wearing hair behind it looks fine.
In addition to this, earlobe reduction via methods other than Dr. Merck Stitch Method - do you know of any indication as to the price you might expect (no matter how rough) of such a simple procedure. I have been fishing around everywhere for the price of just an earlobe reduction but have had absolutely no luck - all the replies I get give me prices for otoplasty or refer me to websites that help me in no way.

Thank You for any help.
Dr. Merck

PostPosted: 19.04.2006 13:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Tim,

A correction of the earlobe only is possible. The price would be 500 Euro for each lobe.

Many greetings
Priv.Doz.Dr.med.W.Merck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ears-forum.com Forum Index -> General topics All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: