www.ears-forum.com
ECS Dr. Merck, Ear Correction System, Constance, Germany
This forum aims at comparing Dr. Merck's stitch method with traditional methods as well as documenting experiences with both kinds of operations.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How does it work?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ears-forum.com Forum Index -> General topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tomi

PostPosted: 07.05.2006 18:46    Post subject: How does it work? Reply with quote

Hello Dr. Merck,

I have a question concerning the stitch method. How does it work?
And are there really no free appointments left till November? Would like to come sooner.
Thank you!
Dr. Merck

PostPosted: 07.05.2006 19:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Tomi,

Using a special technique - I insert a biocompatible thread into the ear. This is done without cutting the skin (only tiny stitch-points). I insert threads on the front and the back of the ear, around the cartilage - along a natural crease termed anthelix. The threads form a new anthelix, with a very natural- looking effect. The protruding ear is brought into the correct position.

There is no reshaping/reworking or exposure of the cartilage as with the traditional method, and each ear comes into the desired position. That's why it's so non-invasive and you can go home right away afterwards, without big bandages.

For more advantages, please refer to the forum, particularly the principal page describing my stitch method.

Regarding appointment: yes,that's right that there are no more free appointments left till the end of the year.

If you call my secretary, she can tell you if there is still something free.
Tel.: 0049 7531 9455831

Kind regards,
Priv.Doz.Dr.med.W.Merck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ears-forum.com Forum Index -> General topics All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: